Several trends are currently prevalent in the fashion industry, including colour-blocked clothing and humorous outfits, but the co-ord trend has captured everyone's attention. Let’s check 10 ways to style a pant co-ord set for different occasions.
1. Casual Day Out
You can pair the pant co-ord set with a simple t-shirt and sneakers and accessorize with a denim jacket or a cross-body bag. Besides, choose a comfortable and relaxed-fit Co-Ord Set made of breathable fabric like cotton or linen. If the Co-Ord Set has a print or pattern, keep the rest of the outfit simple with a plain t-shirt or tank top. On the other hand, you can roll up the sleeves of the Co-Ord Set top and tuck it in the pants to create a more casual and effortless look.
You can accessorize with a pair of white sneakers or loafers to keep the look laid-back and comfortable for a day out. Add some personality to the outfit by wearing a statement necklace, bracelets or earrings. You can also wear a pair of sunglasses to complete the look. Besides, you can carry a small cross-body bag or a backpack to keep your hands free and to keep the look casual.
2. Beach Day
Wear the pant co-ord set over a bikini top with a pair of sandals. Accessorize with a floppy hat and sunglasses. Choose a pant and top co ord set that is made of a light and breathable fabric such as cotton, linen or rayon, and has a summery print or pattern. Wear a bikini top or a swimsuit underneath the Co-Ord Set top. This will allow you to easily transition from the beach to a restaurant or café. Pair the Co-Ord Set with sandals or flip-flops to keep your feet comfortable and cool. You can accessorize with a straw hat, sunglasses, and a beach bag to complete the beach look. You can also add a thin scarf as a headband or wear some colourful bracelets or bangles. To keep the look light and airy, keep the makeup minimal with a tinted moisturizer, a lip balm, and waterproof mascara.
3. Work Meeting
Pair the pant co-ord set with a structured blazer and a pair of pointed-toe heels. Accessorize with a statement necklace or earrings. However, for work meetings you can follow these things-
- Accessorize with minimal jewellery like stud earrings or a watch. Avoid wearing chunky or statement jewellery to keep the look simple and professional.
- Carry a structured bag like a tote or a satchel to carry your work essentials. Avoid carrying a backpack or a casual bag.
- Keep the makeup and hairstyle simple and polished. Opt for a natural makeup look and tie your hair in a neat bun or a sleek ponytail.
- Make sure the Co-Ord Set is not too revealing or too tight. Choose a Co-Ord Set that is comfortable, well-fitted, and professional.
4. Dinner Party
Dress up the pant co-ord set with a silk blouse and a pair of strappy heels. Accessorize a pant co-ord set with a clutch and statement earrings. Here are some tips to style a Co-Ord Set for a dinner party:
- Choose a Co-Ord Set that is made of a luxurious fabric like silk or satin, and has a dressy and elegant look.
- If the Co-Ord Set has a plain colour, accessorize with statement jewellery like chandelier earrings or a statement necklace. If it has a bold print or pattern, keep the jewellery minimal.
- Pair the Co-Ord Set with high heels to add some glamour and height to the outfit. Choose a pair of heels that match the colour or style of the Co-Ord Set.
- Carry a small clutch or a metallic sling bag to carry your essentials. Avoid carrying a large bag or a tote.
5. Date Night
Wear the pant co-ord set with a lace camisole and a pair of pumps. Accessorize with a statement bracelet or watch.
6. Brunch with Friends
Pair the pants and top co-ord set with a cropped denim jacket and a pair of ankle boots. Accessorize with a cross-body bag and a scarf.
7. Outdoor Concert
Wear the pants co-ord set with a band t-shirt and a pair of combat boots. Accessorize with a statement belt and a fedora hat.
8. Girls' Night Out:
Dress up the pant co-ord set with a sequin top and a pair of stiletto heels. Accessorize with a clutch and statement jewellery.
9. Winter Party:
Pair the pant co-ord set with a cosy knit jumper and a pair of knee-high boots. Accessorize with a wool hat and a scarf.
10. Travel Day:
Wear the set with a comfortable t-shirt and a pair of slip-on sneakers. Accessorize with a backpack or a cross-body bag.
These 10 ways can definitely help you to style a pant co-ord set for different occasions. If you are looking for these sets, you can check the latest collection of Kaori by Shreya.